Nifty crashed on 28th February 2020 and many are trying to figure out what led to the fall. Everyone is talking about Corona virus responsible for the global market collapse. But I predicted it well in advance, showcased in my webinars, research reports and business channels. I have enough proof that shows why the methods you are about to learn will change you as a trader for better good.
You do not need to have any prior knowledge about the markets and we will ensure that the course will make you understand right from the fundamentals of technical analysis to becoming a pro in trading.
For ensuring this, there is a systematic process which is followed and the entire Become Market Wizard (BMW) module is divided into two different modules – Master of Technical analysis (MOTA) and Master of Waves (MOW). It does not matter whether you are a fresher or an experienced trader already. The techniques discussed will be an eye opener for everyone who wants to make consistent profits across different markets. You do not have to look at markets throughout the day but just spend 15 to 30 minutes a day.
MOTA which covers various aspects
- Understanding supply and demand zone
- Identifying the trend and trading in direction of the trend
- Price action and catching reversals
- 5 simple Trade setups that can be applied from next day
- Creating a simple system for successful trading
- Why 200 days Moving average no longer works?
- Pattern targets and stoploss calculations
- Trading a failed pattern
- Expiry day Trading strategy using Options
- Understanding how to leverage using Futures and Options
- Intro to Elliott wave
- 90% of traders use parameters by searching on Google and 90% of traders lose money, to get the edge it is important to select the indicator and its value that will shift you to 10% of traders making money consistently
Master of Waves (MOW) covers different aspects from most advanced technical analysis
- Mastering Technical analysis along with Elliott wave
- Neo wave which is advanced Elliott wave
- Time the market to the point of turning with precision on many instances
- Hurst’s Time cycles is the key to make money consistently in markets
- Ichimoku Cloud for effective trade setups and exact entry and exit levels
Always remember it is important to have a clear trade plan along with Entry and Exit strategy. We believe in combining the best of the methods available to ensure there are opportunities to make a killing in the markets moving in either direction.
Also at the same time it is important to understand the Futures and Options market and one needs to form strategy based on the methods of Technical analysis. For more details on Ashish Kyal Trading Gurukul register here
Expert traders follow simple methods. So what is the secret to trading success?
Become Market Wizard (BMW) program covers both the modules and will ensure anything and everything required to make money in the markets along with risk associated with it. The course will cover a lot more topics with practical charts, real life examples, actual trades on Derivative markets and much more.
Where and when is the course?
Who Should attend?
Anyone a Graduate, House Wife, Beginner, Trader having years of trading experience, Research analyst, Brokers, Student looking forward to make career in financial markets or an Expert in Elliott wave can attend and look at the market that is seen by 10% of the traders who are actually making money.
By following simple rules and methods can make a killing in market if one takes a systematic risk and understands the probability of success.
Ashish Kyal is a Chartered Market Technician (CMT – USA) carries vast experience of analyzing World Equity, Currency, Commodity, Cryptocurrency markets using techniques like Elliott Waves, Neo wave,Time Cycles, and momentum tools like RSI, MACD, Moving averages, customized indicators. He is a frequent speaker on business channels like ET Now, Zee Business, CNBC TV18, BTVi, Rajya Sabha TV and Bloomberg Quint.
Ashish also speaks at financial seminars like Chartered Market Technician (CMT – USA), Association of Technical Market Analysts (ATMA), National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Sydenham Management college. He has also been invited as a guest speaker at National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) for the Post Graduate Certificate Program in Financial Economics.
Pricing for the Module:
Family member can attend seminar at 15000 +18% GST (per Module)
Family Member only has to invest 25,000 + 18% GST for entire BMW Program
Early Bird Offer-
Register for the BMW Program before 10th March 2020 in just Rs 34,000 + 18% GST
Post Early Bird the pricing for BMW Program will be Rs. 38,000 + 18% GST, MOTA / MOW will be Rs. 26,000 + 18% GST
Register before 10th March 2020 and avail the following-
- Free Nifty Research Reports for a month
- Free Elliott wave training links (worth 6000)
- Free access to Mutual Funds report and where to Invest guidance
- Free access to Bank Nifty Elliott wave research till 10th March 2020
How to Enroll?
To register for the training using either Credit Card or Net banking click the below
After the course :
- One week of free Equity research report – The Financial Waves short term update our flagship product on Equities
- Instant interaction on Discussion Forum at www.wavesstrategy.com
- All participants will be entitled for 20% Discount on any of our research products after the course for 1 month subscription
- Training Certificate
For any other details:
Contact : Neha – 8657764365 / 9920422202/ Jhanvi – 8657764364 / Kalpana -9920922639/ Priya – 8657450527
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.wavesstrategy.com
For any queries please fill in the below form!
Fill out the form below and our team will contact you within 24 hours.
Below is what Batch of Mentorship Feb 2020 is saying!
Rakesh Ambudkar – Great Mentor. Keeps things logical and simple. And a Humble person. Hats off to your mentoring skills. That differentiates. Thank you
Nikhil Kohli – Great to have you as a mentor Ashish. It has given me immense confidence to combine all the techniques and build a method, a system for an objective approach to trading. I was always looking for a mentor and I found one in you Ashish. Many thanks
Nilesh Pawar : one should attend 2 mota 2 mow atleast 1 mentor program for me for in financial world your are next to God like Mr. Modi for world.
SHILPA PATANKAR : Amazing learning experience in the Mentorship program. Your passion for teaching is commendable. Got a very good insight on how to develop a view on market using Technical analysis. The best part is you are pushing us to form our view rather than taking readymade answers from you…
Hardik Mehta : I am associated with Ashish and Waves Strategy for last 10 years and I can confidently say he is amongst the top market technician and experts. Extremely humble and intelligent.
Santosh Navangule : Few cents from my side – We need mentor and guide who cannot only impart knowledge but show us the path …. I recommend to join his Mentorship which will help learn technical analysis but also wholistic way of looking at market
Sudeepta Hazarika : Mentorship program has really improved my edge in intraday trading as I have made huge profits in the past couple of months following things taught in Mentorship
- Testimonial by Nayana Atul Chaudhary
- Testimonial by Sham Bharwani
- The simplification of complex subject of “Elliot Waves” and combination of Elliot Waves with Classical Technical Tools are not only Awesome, but Unique too. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed Mr. Kyal’s Seminar at Sarovar Premier Hotel, Bombay during 13th & 14th October, 2013 because of his Flawless, Plain (Jargon free) and Lucid Language. Best of all I liked his virtue to teach what he really performs in his real professional life.And last, but not least, Mr. Kyal’s Seminar was the Best of All Seminars I’ve ever attended -Kiran Banjara, KB Investment Avenues, Ahmedabad-GJ
- Your Online webinars saved me money from looking for a reversal when markets fell because no one from media or online wanted to state that the market is going to fall and kept saying buy on dips. So, grateful for that and subscribed to you – Sazi, Mangalore
- Mentorship Programme is wonderful . He is doing what Gurukul done in olden days which we heard from from grandparents like Ramayana period Gurukul. Best Luck for future. Thank you. – Nilesh Pawar, Yeola
From the Online class of MOTA