Wave Strategy Home Forums Trader’s Forum Bharat Finance : Elliot Wave Count

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AANCHAL AGRAWAL 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

AANCHAL AGRAWAL
    Participant

Analysis : In C- wave Flat Correction

#141051 Reply

Ashish Kyal, CMT

In case of a Flat or Zigzag pattern wave c has to be impulsive and not corrective..

#141072 Reply

AANCHAL AGRAWAL
    Participant

Then what are the options for his type of move? I bought your Distance Learning CD’s, any other reading material you would recommend.

#141203 Reply

Prabh Singh

Bharat Fin is just coming out of consolidation mode and its powerful 3rd Wave is still going on higher timeframe.Your 3rd wave placement seems to be incorrect as 3rd wave are generally more powerful and most of the times extended hence its continuation pattern and stock can climb towards 1185 levels.

#141233 Reply

AANCHAL AGRAWAL
    Participant

But the higher time frame 3 wave can also be formed by 5 shorter rime frame waves,

so a minor correction seems valid, doesn’t it?

#141241 Reply

Prabh Singh

Any fall should be taken as an opportunity to go Long and ride with Impulsive trend rather then participating in counter trend.In this case consolidation is just small subset of trend move on higher degree so would be very risky if you take position on SHORT side or perform counter trade unless you are short term or day trader with very strict SL.

#141272 Reply

AANCHAL AGRAWAL
    Participant

I never mentioned that I was looking for an opportunity to go short. But this according to me is still minor corrective phase so even a long position should not be made.

#142580 Reply

mahadev bpatil

wave 3 doesnt have 5 internal waves need to have check once

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Bharat Finance : Elliot Wave Count
Your information: