This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Ashish kyal 2 months ago.
- 29th January 2020 at 11:20 am #199139
<p style=”text-align: left;”>I went through the complete elliott wave tutorial of the CD package.</p>
Below are some questions regarding the elliott wave.
1) how to label or how to count the wave? I.e on which time frame what degree to be used ? Specially for swing trading and intraday.
2) what are the high probabilities of degree which happens in our stock market.?
3) I was able to capture high degree of wave. But I could not capture the lower degree due to volatility of stocks and index. How can I get through this ?
I would like to thank you for such a wonderful tutorial. I completed reading the book written by Robert Prechter as suggested by you during the course of tutorial. It is just amazing when I compare the theory in real charts.
Please do help me with my queries.
Thanks in advance29th January 2020 at 1:24 pm #199163
Great to see that you found the CDs beneficial.
I would suggest start from weekly time frame, then daily and then 60 mins. For swing trading 60 mins is most important but larger degree counts should match.
2. All degrees are applicable on all markets. Degree is just the extent of granularity you are seeking. Smaller combined to form bigger patterns or wave structure.
3 pick up one index and try counts only on that. You can refer my daily research report The financial Waves short term update for few weeks and see how it is applied.
You can consider to register for mentorship in which I will be driving into a lot more depth of Wave theory. You can contact Kalpana or Neha on 9920422202