Wave Strategy Home Forums Trader’s Forum Master of Waves – Elliott Wave, Neo wave, Time cycles Q&A Jan 2021

This topic contains 65 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ashish Kyal 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo ofashishkyal
    Ashish Kyal, Author, CMT

Please post your charts, doubts, Queries here

sanjay jain

jan 15 silver m15

Ashish Kyal, Author, CMT

Amazing counts. Just check if wave 3:4 has taken more time than wave 3 for valid Impulse pattern as per Neo wave.

Bhaskar

Hi Ashish, For an ongoing market move (say a larger leg of overall pattern, which contains minor degree), should the two stage confirmation be applied on last leg (last minor degree wave)? For e.g. In Nifty, in this ongoing diametric g, should the 2-stage confirmation checked for c of g OR v of c of g OR for the entire g? I think this is where most attendees got confused today.

Ashish Kyal, Author, CMT

Very valid point – If wave g confirmation to complete we need to see wave c of (g) should be retraced back in faster time but post that there can be an x formation. So for entire rise to complete we need to see 2 stage confirmation for g leg i.e. wave g should be retraced back completely in faster time.

Bhaskar M
        Participant

Nifty hourly

Dear Ashish, can this ongoing g in Nifty be marked like this? Is this valid?

Mubeen Juvale

This is the 60 Min Chart of HDFC. Can you please confirm whether it has crossed the two stage confirmation on downside

Ashish Kyal, Author, CMT

It has almost to the same number of days as far as I can count. Try and count the rising days and the falling days from where last wave started.

Mubeen Juvale

This is a 60Min Chart of HDFC. Can you please advice whether the two two stage confirmation has been achieved in this for the downside.

pooja

Ashish Kyal, Author, CMT

Counts are not correct. It is in extended sideways action. Try first on a simpler chart.

Aditya Tulshibagwale

Impulsive move in Tata Motors?

Tata Elxsi weekly chart. Although 5 waves counted looks correct, not sure if diametric correction marked is correct or not since there is no two stage confirmation. Another question, if at all that’s correct count, how should be target for wave C or 3 should be set? on Log based Fibo extension or normal Fibo extension?

Ashish Kyal, Author, CMT

Counts are very much valid. Target can be derived by projecting wave C equality with wave A on a arithmatic chart and also on a log chart as it is very big move.

On arithmatic scale it has already crossed 1.618 times of A so I guess need to derive from Log scale.

Rishi Parikh
    Participant

Rishi Parikh
    Participant

tata motors

I think its complex correction, where most recent rise which is an impulsive move would be A of zig-zag and before start of zig-zag, there is a diametric pattern which is connected by wave X.

Ashish Kyal, Author, CMT

I agree with Aditya on this. The entire rise cannot be Zigzag

Bhaskar M
    Participant

Dear Ashish, Can this be a valid count instead of marking ongoing up move as e of g?

Bhaskar M
    Participant

Nifty hourly

Dear Ashish, is this ongoing g in Nifty be considered with above marking? Is this valid?

Ashish Kyal, Author, CMT

Very well counted Bhasker, This can be one of the possibilities..

Bhaskar M
        Participant

Thank you Ashish. My only doubt was b is too small here compared to f (though equality is just only a guideline).

Rishi Parikh
    Participant

Ashish Kyal, Author, CMT

INR is in corrective rise and not impulsive as it does not fit the bigger wave pattern and also wave C you marked in Flat should be impulsive and not corrective

RISHI PARIKH

Ashish Kyal, Author, CMT

Very good observation on this one..

RIMPLE PARIKH

Ashish Kyal, Author, CMT

try marking this as a-b-c-x-a-b-c-x-a-b as the first leg of zigzag fits very well and wave b is taking more time

RIMPLE PARIKH

SIR , I AM FACING ISSUES WITH RESPECT TO POSTING OF CHARTS , THE CHARTS GET POSTED BUT THE SPACE FOR WRITING COMMENTS DO NOT APPEAR.

SOMETIMES MEMBERS LOG IN TOO DOES NOT WORK .KEEPS BUFFERING.

I HAVE POSTED FEW CHARTS ,IF TIME PERMITS PLEASE DO HAVE A LOOK AND GUIDE US .

I faced same issue initially. 1st type your comments and then insert image. It works. Images gets inserted below your text.

Ashish Kyal, Author, CMT

Type the text and then insert the image.. Member login mail the error you get to helpdesk@wavesstrategy.com

Rishi Parikh
    Participant

Ashish Kyal, Author, CMT

Rishi, cycles are not capturing lows very well. Try to increase the periodicity. Wave (C) of X is not impulse so X might be over earlier where you have marked (A). The entire rise can be a Diametric again..

RISHI PARIKH

Is this plotting correct for extracting triangle?

RISHI PARIKH

sir, while plotting a corrective flat/zig zag pattern, is it possible that the C wave rises in diametric ?

the plotting i was looking at in bpcl post march fall, satisfies few conditions of flat , but impulse doesnt fit.

pls guide

Ashish Kyal, Author, CMT

Pls check the rules and patterns of Flat 3-3-5, Zigzag 5-3-5 and Diametric 3-3-3-3-3-3-3

RISHI PARIKH

sir can this be termed as complex correction  as double diametric and second X wave in formation?

Ashish Kyal, Author, CMT

Yes, but your first wave x is incorrect

RISHI PARIKH

Sir, How can i determine the time and length and price of wave X ? how can we determine whether its over or still continuing .

RISHI PARIKH

complex correction, diametric  X zigzag, is pattern identified correct?

RISHI PARIKH

is this impulse plotting correct?  2-4 trendline is breached in faster time. present retracement is 61.8% from last top. 

RISHI PARIKH

Sir , Is this Impulse wave plotted correctly and can diametric pattern form as i have plotted in the chart.

since X has been formed on top of the trend line ,can we make a decision to enter sell position assuming it to come towards lower trend line or we should wait for another pattern formation and then take a buy/sell call ?

Seems like should enter sell but at the same time the the candle has just come above the green cloud of ichimoku.

please clear my doubts.I am not going to take any calls ,its just for knowledge and learning interpretation from you.

RISHI PARIKH

sir , is wave g forming an extracting triangle? 

RISHI PARIKH

is pvr forming complex correction with diametric and zig zag?

Sunpharma Daily chart zig-zag?Sunpharma daily

Ashish Kyal, Author, CMT

Looks good Rishi

RISHI PARIKH

Sir ,I have posted few individual charts ,with few queries on those chart patterns ,can you please answer those Individual queries so that I can get clear answers because you have just written ” looks good Rishi ” ,that’s fine but my queries are not resolved ,so if time permits and at your convince please view my individual charts and would be thankful if you answer my queries.

Rajendra Burhade

internal structure of leg g

Rajendra Burhade

If leg g started from 29698 on 28th of Jan 2021,  the possible internal wave counts of leg g are marked for your perusal.

Ashish Kyal, Author, CMT

This is very small timeframe, we have to wait for pattern to evolve..

Sanjyoti

Good Evening Ashishji,

Kindly check if the impulse wave count is correct in MRF daily chart?

I have marked as Wave 3 is still ongoing, do confirm!

Sanjyoti

Good Morning Ashishji,

Kindly check if the impulse wave count is correct in MRF daily chart?

I have marked MRF Daily chart for Impulsive pattern Wave 3 is still ongoing, do confirm!

Ashish Kyal, Author, CMT

I do not see the chart. Can you post it here?

Indiabulls Housing Finance weekly chart

Ashish Kyal, Author, CMT

Amazing counts..

RISHI PARIKH

Hello sir,

is this plotting correct for extracting triangle?  as per post pattern implication tgt is as per largest wave A, am i right on this? Also wanted to know that does post completion of e, the price moves in opposite direction. pls guide sir am getting confused on this.

Ashish Kyal, Author, CMT

This is non limiting triangle as it is part of complex correction. Within this targets are not limited to widest leg of Triangle. Post completion of E bigger degree down leg should start. In Extracting Wave E should remain smaller than wave C and Wave A.

Aditya Tulshibagwale

Coal India Daily Chart. 

Anil Vashi
    Participant

60/15 min with BB

Anil Vashi
    Participant

TataChemical Daily Chart

Anil Vashi
    Participant

60 & 15 min. chart ( S & R ) Trend line 06.05.2021 12.27

Ashish Kyal
    Keymaster

Amazing observation Anil.. Looks very good. Keep posting

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.