Wave Strategy Home Forums Trader’s Forum Neo Wave counts of Reliance Infrastructure Ltd

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ashish Kyal, CMT 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Shubham Gupta

Dear sir, i think that wave b of reliance infra is going to complete in next upcoming moth(approx 2 months), kindly check my neo wave counting.

#158008 Reply

Shubham Gupta

Hello sir, I have tried to count the neo waves of reliance infrastructure LTD, In 1 hour chart also. And there I think it’s making a triangle in which the last leg of wave c is going to form. Kindly check my both 1 day and 1 hour neo wave counts.

#158024 Reply

Ashish Kyal, CMT

Which pattern are you looking to form here? As wave c is not impulsive and wave b has taken lesser time than wave c

#158101 Reply

Shubham Gupta

Sir, I think I have identified wrong Pattern. I have recounted it kindly check my counting.

#158450 Reply

Ashish Kyal, CMT

Wave c has consumed very less time compared to wave a and wave b. I think wave c might still be ongoing

#158462 Reply

Shubham Gupta

Yes sir now I understood, thanks for correcting me on my previous count.

Sir, I have also posted the daily chart of reliance infrastructure, in which as per me its making a flat pattern. kindly check my counting of that also. As it will help me to understand if there is any mistake.

Regards

Shubham

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Neo Wave counts of Reliance Infrastructure Ltd
Your information: