Wave Strategy Home Forums Trader’s Forum Vishal's Charts with time line & Neo wave

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vishal Sancheti 6 days, 17 hours ago.

• Author

vishal sancheti

Hi,

As discussed previously , we are facing today 55 days time cycle and looking at previous chart patterns it clearly indicates that today we are going to finish wave “e” of “g” of “B” very high chance that we see a good fall from tmrw onwards in form of wave f of g of B till 13th july and then the final wave in form of “g” of “g” of “B” going to finsh at 11300+ levels may be end of july or may be on 55 days cycle falling on first week of aug

• #221049 Reply

vishal sancheti

wow,

time lines are really worth studying , we have started with small wave “f” on dowside

if price goes equivalent to “b” then we can see 10050 levels by next monday !!

• #221050 Reply

vishal sancheti

in my last post i told for high as e wave will finish on 6th july with new highs of 10811, now today we can see good red candle forming in form of wave f of “g” of “B” .. trade with sell on rise with target of 10050

nifty wave of of g of B

• #221310 Reply

Ashish Kyal
    Keymaster

Good to see this

• #224263 Reply

Vishal Sancheti

Hi All,

As per my counts, we are in last leg which is “g” of (G) of (B)

lets see where and when it ends at what level, i have marked two levels

1) 78.6% of wave a of (g) of (B) = 11600 levels

2) 100% of wave a of (g) of (B) = 12150 levels

major of the stocks are very far away from the  upper targets while nifty is at 11000 levels with high beta stocks, so my sense is that we will touch 12150 by 3rd week of Aug so that all the mid and small caps can reach to their higher levels

nifty 17-7-2020

• #226027 Reply

vishal

Get ready for boom boom very soon !!

May be After 11400/11600 in July or after 12100 in August second week …

Ashish Sir can tell while looking into time cycles..

nifty 50 24-7-20

• #228184 Reply

Vishal Sancheti

Next big move on cards, possibly crossing all time high in nifty

if so then do we have to recount the waves ? target time ? wave c on downside after that or wave 5 on upside ?

these are the big question and this confusion always screw the trades !!

Reply To: Vishal's Charts with time line & Neo wave
Your information: