A good trade setup if not timed properly can still result into a serious loss. There is very few technical analysis studies that focus on Time since most of the techniques are driven by Price alone!
The course is designed to aim at the following aspects of trading:
- Best Trade setups to enter the market
- How to make the most of the position by timing the exit
- Know when not to trade – A key to trading success
- Applying multiple techniques along with Neo wave for high conviction trade setups
- Hurst’s Time cycles – A very important element to help reduce the number of probable scenarios to nearly one!
- How to keep the profits intact after a winning streak…
About the Trainer:
Ashish Kyal, CMT will be conducting Training on Elliott wave, Neo wave, Hurst’s Time Cycles and combining with Ichimoku Cloud on 3rd – 4th August 2019.
Ashish carries more than a decade of experience of analyzing World Equity, Currency, Commodity, Crypto currency markets using techniques like Elliott Waves, Neo wave, Time Cycles, and momentum tools like RSI, MACD, Moving averages, customized indicators. He is a frequent speaker on business channels like ET Now, Zee Business, CNBC TV18, BTVi.
Ashish also speaks at financial seminars like Market Technicians Association (MTA – USA), Association of Technical Market Analysts (ATMA), National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Sydenham Management college. He has also been invited as a guest speaker at National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) for the Post Graduate Certificate Program in Financial Economics.
- Understanding supply and demand zone
- Identifying the trend and trading in direction of the trend
- Understanding the types of indicators and oscillators
- Leading indicator vs. Lagging indicator
- Tweaking the parameters of indicators based on Time cycles
- Pattern targets and stoploss calculations
- Understanding how to leverage using Futures and Options
- Learn about various Indicators and how to select the parameters that expert traders uses – RSI, MACD, ROC, Moving averages, Candlestick methods, Intro to Elliott wave
- 90% of traders use parameters by searching on Google and 90% of traders lose money, to get the edge it is important to select the indicator and its value that will shift you to 10% of traders making money consistently
The training is ideal for those who want to analyze and understand Equity / Commodity / Forex markets in detail. Traders or investors who want to learn on how to build their investment portfolios or do trading for living. The course is designed for anyone and everyone keen to learn systematic way of trading using scientific approach. The only pre-requisite is passion for learning objective method of trading.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Members of Equity, Commodity, Currency exchanges
- Brokers / Traders / Dealers
- Research analysts in Equity, Commodity and Currency markets
- Students who aspire to pursue career in Financial Markets
- Treasury dealers of Banks and Corporate
Where and when is the course? The training is at DragonFly Hotel, Andheri East, Mumbai and will include Lunch.
Dates: 20th – 21st July 2019, Time: 10 am to 6 pm
Training Duration: 16 hours (8 hours per day)
Registration Fee: Investment for the training is Rs. 23,000 + 18% GST. Register before 30th June 2019 under Early Bird Offer –
- Discounted price along with access to;
- Free Elliott wave training links (worth 4000)
- Free access to daily Nifty research report till 30th June 2019
- Free access to Mutual Funds report and where to Invest guidance
- Free access to Bank Nifty Elliott wave research till 30th June 2019
So, as soon as you register under Early bird offer along with discounted price get special access to above. Sooner you do the more time frame you will get for above valuable Elliott, Neo wave research.
If registered after 30th June 2019 charges would be Rs. 26000 +18% GST
Limited seats, Registration is on first come first basis.
Refer a friend and get 10% discount
After the course :
- One Month of free Nifty Neo wave research report to understand the practical application on real time basis
- One week of free Equity research report – The Financial Waves short term update our flagship product on Equities
- Instant interaction on Discussion Forum at www.wavesstrategy.com
- All participants will be entitled for 20% Discount on any of our research products after the course for 1 month subscription
- Training Certificate on Elliott wave, Neo wave, Hurst’s Time cycles, Ichimoku Cloud
How to Enroll?
To register for the training using either Credit Card or Net banking click the below button
- Testimonial by Nayana Atul Chaudhary
- Testimonial by Ritika Jain (student)
- Testimonial by Sham Bharwani
- I was the last candidate getting into Mr. Ashish Kyal webinar and I was very lucky to have boarded to me as his classes were how my first teacher taught me a b c d he was clear precise and ensured that even a layman like me understood every minute thing about being technical and about the wave patterns. He covered what could be termed at school a dry subject with so much of passion and created an auto instinct in students like me to be glued to what was an absolute transformation of how we look at charts. In fact I have become a fan of my guru and will be part of his journey here on … Continue your good work. You are very genuine in what you are doing in this world of fake people My name is Subramanian Mahalingam My qualification is I am BCOM, ACA Grad, CWA and Masters in Oracle Financials I am CFO of an Infra company and group with topline of 1000 cr. –Subramanian Mahalingam, Telengana
- The simplification of complex subject of “Elliot Waves” and combination of Elliot Waves with Classical Technical Tools are not only Awesome, but Unique too. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed Mr. Kyal’s Seminar at Sarovar Premier Hotel, Bombay during 13th & 14th October, 2013 because of his Flawless, Plain (Jargon free) and Lucid Language. Best of all I liked his virtue to teach what he really performs in his real professional life.And last, but not least, Mr. Kyal’s Seminar was the Best of All Seminars I’ve ever attended -Kiran Banjara, KB Investment Avenues, Ahmadabad-GJ