Elliott Wave, Neo Wave and Hurst’s Time Cycles are one of the most advanced concepts of technical analysis.
We have seen the euphoria rise across the markets. The ongoing mania is not only limited to crypto currency like Bitcoin, Ripples but also to stocks and indices. Nifty 50 Midcap index Price to Earnings ratio is hovering around 100 levels. Yes, PE ratio of an index is at 100; forget about the individual stocks within it. So, if this is not a mania then I am not sure how do you define one. Please understand I am not trying to catch a top but at the same time it is important to understand the crucial support levels which should be used as stoploss for existing long positions. Also for a trader the most important thing to know is in which direction a good trend is about to start.
Nifty has been moving by mere 16 points on an average daily basis over past few weeks. This shows despite of euphoric sentiments markets are only drifting rather than showing a strong trend. So, if you know the exact location of markets then you can predict what will happen in near future.
We published about Bitcoin to be top out in December and since then there has been a fall of more than 40%. It is now approaching towards the important Time cycle lows. So, Time cycles are very important technical concept that can help you catch lows or tops irrespective of the ongoing euphoria.
Neo wave and Time cycles are the methods that have stood the test of time. Also at times it is better to leave a few trades that are not worth the risk if you have a bigger picture in place.
Trust me trading involves combination of skills across Technical analysis, Risk Management, Money management and Mental strength – Psychology.
For the first time ever I will be disclosing my personal Options trades of past few years and will discuss the trade setup used to arrive at those trading decisions…It will provide sufficient proof of the methods to be covered in the training.
Many believe that keeping it simple is the key to trading success but only if markets were moving in a strong Bull or Bear trend where buying on dips or selling on rallies is the brilliant strategy. However, when we are witnessing huge swings but hardly any progress in either direction on net basis learning advanced methods is utmost important. It is during such phases I built up my expertise on Elliott wave, Neo wave and later timing the trade using Hurst’s Time cycles. If time permits I will try to briefly touch upon Gann.
Now the question will be – Is it sufficient to apply the concepts in just 16 hours of session? Not really… So to take care of this we will be sharing across more than 6 hours of training links well before the training dates. After the sessions, special Discussion forum will be started exclusively for the participants; free access to me will be available for the period of one month to clarify doubts, charts, counts and access to free research reports to see how practically the concepts are applied on charts.
A good trade setup if not timed properly can still result into a serious loss. There are very few technical analysis studies that focus on Time since most of the techniques are driven by Price alone!
The course is designed to aim at the following aspects of trading:
- Best Trade setups to enter the market
- How to make the most of the position by timing the exit
- Know when not to trade – A key to trading success
- Applying multiple techniques along with Elliott wave for high conviction trade setups
- Time cycles – A very important element to help reduce the number of probable scenarios to nearly one!
- How to keep the profits intact after a winning streak…
- What is up with Crypto currency – Bitcoin, Ripples, Ether can be traded using these methods accurately!
Ashish Kyal, CMT will be conducting Most Advanced Technical Analysis Training – Neo wave and Time Cycles in Mumbai on 10th – 11th March 2018.
Ashish carries vast experience of analyzing World Equity, Currency, Commodity, Crypto currency markets using techniques like Elliott Waves, Neo wave,Time Cycles, and momentum tools like RSI, MACD, Moving averages, customized indicators. He is a frequent speaker on business channels like ET Now, Zee Business, CNBC TV18, Bloomberg TV.
Ashish also speaks at financial seminars like Market Technicians Association (MTA – USA), Association of Technical Market Analysts (ATMA), National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Sydenham Management college. He is on the selection panel of GDPI for premiere B- Schools and invited by Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research to speak on Entrepreneurship. He has also been invited as a guest speaker at National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) for the Post Graduate Certificate Program in Financial Economics.
This training would cover Advanced Technical Analysis Concepts – Elliott Wave, Neo Wave and Time Cycles. Practical application of these advanced tools along with charts on Equity, Commodity, Forex and Global Markets.
- Overview of Elliott Wave
- Neo Wave – Difference between Elliott wave and Neo wave
- Methods to plot Neo waves on charts for clear wave identification
- Combining this with Bar techniques, Indicators, Trader psychology
- Two stage confirmations for capturing key reversals
- Newly discovered patterns – Diametric, Extracting Triangle, Neutral Triangle
- Cycle Analysis: Time the market with accuracy using Hurst’s Time cycles
- Trade setups, Application of the concepts on charts
- Momentum Stock selection for Intraday trades with exit strategies
- Applying the techniques on Crypto currency like Bitcoin, Ripples, Ether
The training is ideal for those who want to analyze and understand Equity / Commodity / Forex / Crypto currency markets in detail. Traders or investors who want to learn on how to build their investment portfolios or do trading for living. The course is designed for anyone and everyone keen to learn systematic way of trading using scientific approach. The only pre-requisite is passion for learning objective method of trading.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Members of Equity, Commodity, Currency exchanges
- Brokers / Traders / Dealers
- Research analysts in Equity, Commodity and Currency markets
- Students who aspire to pursue career in Financial Markets
- Treasury dealers of Banks and Corporate
Where and when is the course? The training is at Hotel Grand Sarovar Premiere, Goregoan, Mumbai. This belongs to 5 star category having chain of international hotels and the fees are including Tea / Coffee and Lunch.
Dates: 10th – 11th March 2018 Training Duration: 16 hours (8 hours per day)
Registration Fee: Investment for the training is Rs. 23000 + 18% GST. Register before 31st January 2018 to avail. You can avail following by registering under Early Bird Offer –
- Discounted price along with access to
- Free Elliott wave training CDs (worth 4000+ including shipping*)
- Free access to daily Nifty research report till 15th February 2018
- Free access to Mutual Funds report and where to Invest guidance till 15th February 2018
- Free access to Bank Nifty Elliott wave research till 15th February 2018
So, as soon as you register under Early bird offer along with discounted price get special access to above. Sooner you do the more time frame you will get for above valuable Elliott, Neo wave research.
If registered after 31st January 2018 charges would be Rs. 26000 +18% GST
Limited seats, Registration is on first come first basis.
Refer a friend and get 10% discount
After the course :
- One Month of free Nifty Neo wave research report to understand the practical application on realtime basis
- One week of free Equity research report – The Financial Waves short term update our flagship product on Equities
- Instant interaction on Trader’s Forum
- All participants will be entitled for 20% Discount on any of our research products after the course for 1 month subscription
- Training Certificate on Elliott wave, Neo wave and Time cycles
How to Enroll?
- I was the last candidate getting into Mr. Ashish Kyal webinar and I was very lucky to have boarded to me as his classes were how my first teacher taught me a b c d he was clear precise and ensured that even a layman like me understood every minute thing about being technical and about the wave patterns. He covered what could be termed at school a dry subject with so much of passion and created an auto instinct in students like me to be glued to what was an absolute transformation of how we look at charts. In fact I have become a fan of my guru and will be part of his journey here on … Continue your good work. You are very genuine in what you are doing in this world of fake people My name is Subramanian Mahalingam My qualification is I am BCOM, ACA Grad, CWA and Masters in Oracle Financials I am CFO of an Infra company and group with topline of 1000 cr. –Subramanian Mahalingam, Telengana
- The simplification of complex subject of “Elliot Waves” and combination of Elliot Waves with Classical Technical Tools are not only Awesome, but Unique too. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed Mr. Kyal’s Seminar at Sarovar Premier Hotel, Bombay during 13th & 14th October, 2013 because of his Flawless, Plain (Jargon free) and Lucid Language. Best of all I liked his virtue to teach what he really performs in his real professional life.And last, but not least, Mr. Kyal’s Seminar was the Best of All Seminars I’ve ever attended -Kiran Banjara, KB Investment Avenues, Ahmadabad-GJ
- Myself Sameer. Just want to share my feedback. From last 7 years, I am doing full-time trading in F&O segment (Nifty & Bank Nifty) using my technical study and Elliot wave counting. I attended 2 days Neo Wave seminar on 1st March at Goregaon. The session and teaching by Mr. Ashish Kyal was excellent. The topics covered in session e.g. new Neo wave patterns, new Elliott rules, 2 stage confirmation and Time Cycles were very useful. Today I applied these techniques on Nifty and Bank Nifty (Daily & 60 Min charts) and its working perfectly fine. I am very much satisfied with the course. Just want to say Thank You for sharing such valuable knowledge. I have also subscribed for your daily mail service on Nifty EOD and Elliott view. From last 3 months, I am reading these mails daily. I always verify my own analysis with your mails, before taking any entry in market. The accuracy and success ratio of your mails (analysis) is more than 98%, which is excellent. Thanks again. – Sameer Dharaskar,Mumbai