Elliott Wave, Neo Wave and Hurst’s Time Cycles are one of the most advanced concepts of technical analysis.
Nifty has shown a chaotic selloff recently and the stocks have corrected sharply anywhere between 30% to 60% or even more. When Nifty was near 11700 levels many were expecting it to cross above 12000 or even 12500 on upside. During this euphoric time as well we have been prudent to call for market top when many were super bullish. The methods that helped us to take the opposite stand were Elliott wave, Neo wave and Hurst’s Time cycles. I know these are complex methods but once the logic is clear it helps in increasing the accuracy drastically. When these methods are combined together with other basic technical methods it becomes all the more precise. There will be times when markets keep us guessing but during important turning juncture the majority of indicators and wave theory align together which gives us amazing objectivity despite of the extreme optimism or pessimism.
Post the methods discussed you can start applying them and sharing across your chart readings which I will personally check for validity of counts and my views for a month. By combining Neo wave theory, Hurst’s Time cycles, a few indicators like RSI, Moving averages, Ichimoku cloud one can derive amazing trade setups and forecasting ability.
A good trade setup if not timed properly can still result into a serious loss. There is very few technical analysis studies that focus on Time since most of the techniques are driven by Price alone!
The course is designed to aim at the following aspects of trading:
- Best Trade setups to enter the market
- How to make the most of the position by timing the exit
- Know when not to trade – A key to trading success
- Applying multiple techniques along with Neo wave for high conviction trade setups
- Hurst’s Time cycles – A very important element to help reduce the number of probable scenarios to nearly one!
- How to keep the profits intact after a winning streak…
Ashish Kyal, CMT will be conducting Training on Elliott wave, Neo wave and Hurst’s Time Cycles for first time in Ahmedabad on 24th – 25th November 2018.
Ashish carries vast experience of analyzing World Equity, Currency, Commodity, Crypto currency markets using techniques like Elliott Waves, Neo wave,Time Cycles, and momentum tools like RSI, MACD, Moving averages, customized indicators. He is a frequent speaker on business channels like ET Now, Zee Business, CNBC TV18, Bloomberg TV.
Ashish also speaks at financial seminars like Market Technicians Association (MTA – USA), Association of Technical Market Analysts (ATMA), National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Sydenham Management college. He is on the selection panel of GDPI for premiere B- Schools and invited by Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research to speak on Entrepreneurship. He has also been invited as a guest speaker at National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) for the Post Graduate Certificate Program in Financial Economics.
CNBC TV18 Bull’s Eye –Ashish Kyal, CMT won consecutive 4th time Stock analysis!
This training would cover Advanced Technical Analysis Concepts – Elliott Wave, Neo Wave and Hurst’s Time Cycles. Practical application of these advanced tools along with charts on Equity, Commodity, Forex and Global Markets.
- Overview of Elliott Wave
- Neo Wave – Difference between Elliott wave and Neo wave
- Methods to plot Neo waves on charts for clear wave identification
- Combining this with Bar techniques, Indicators, Trader psychology
- Two stage confirmations for capturing key reversals
- Newly discovered patterns – Diametric, Extracting Triangle, Neutral Triangle
- Cycle Analysis: Time the market with accuracy using Hurst’s Time cycles
- Trade setups, Application of the concepts on charts
- Momentum Stock selection for Intraday trades with exit strategies
The training is ideal for those who want to analyze and understand Equity / Commodity / Forex markets in detail. Traders or investors who want to learn on how to build their investment portfolios or do trading for living. The course is designed for anyone and everyone keen to learn systematic way of trading using scientific approach. The only pre-requisite is passion for learning objective method of trading.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Members of Equity, Commodity, Currency exchanges
- Brokers / Traders / Dealers
- Research analysts in Equity, Commodity and Currency markets
- Students who aspire to pursue career in Financial Markets
- Treasury dealers of Banks and Corporate
Where and when is the course? The training is at Ahmedabad Management Association, Ahmedabad and will include Lunch/ Tea and Coffee.
Dates: 24th – 25th November 2018, Time: 10 am to 5 pm
Training Duration: 14 hours (7 hours per day)
Registration Fee: Investment for the training is Rs. 20,000 + 18% GST. Register before 31st October 2018 to avail. You can avail following by registering under Early Bird Offer –
- Discounted price along with access to;
- Free Elliott wave training links (worth 4000)
- Free access to daily Nifty research report till 31st October 2018
- Free access to Mutual Funds report and where to Invest guidance 31st October 2018
- Free access to Bank Nifty Elliott wave research till 31st October 2018
So, as soon as you register under Early bird offer along with discounted price get special access to above. Sooner you do the more time frame you will get for above valuable Elliott, Neo wave research.
If registered after 31st October 2018 charges would be Rs. 24000 +18% GST
Limited seats, Registration is on first come first basis.
Refer a friend and get 10% discount
After the course :
- One Month of free Nifty Neo wave research report to understand the practical application on real time basis
- One week of free Equity research report – The Financial Waves short term update our flagship product on Equities
- Instant interaction on Discussion Forum at www.wavesstrategy.com
- All participants will be entitled for 20% Discount on any of our research products after the course for 1 month subscription
- Training Certificate on Elliott wave, Neo wave and Hurst’s Time cycles
How to Enroll?
- I was the last candidate getting into Mr. Ashish Kyal webinar and I was very lucky to have boarded to me as his classes were how my first teacher taught me a b c d he was clear precise and ensured that even a layman like me understood every minute thing about being technical and about the wave patterns. He covered what could be termed at school a dry subject with so much of passion and created an auto instinct in students like me to be glued to what was an absolute transformation of how we look at charts. In fact I have become a fan of my guru and will be part of his journey here on … Continue your good work. You are very genuine in what you are doing in this world of fake people My name is Subramanian Mahalingam My qualification is I am BCOM, ACA Grad, CWA and Masters in Oracle Financials I am CFO of an Infra company and group with topline of 1000 cr. –Subramanian Mahalingam, Telengana
- The simplification of complex subject of “Elliot Waves” and combination of Elliot Waves with Classical Technical Tools are not only Awesome, but Unique too. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed Mr. Kyal’s Seminar at Sarovar Premier Hotel, Bombay during 13th & 14th October, 2013 because of his Flawless, Plain (Jargon free) and Lucid Language. Best of all I liked his virtue to teach what he really performs in his real professional life.And last, but not least, Mr. Kyal’s Seminar was the Best of All Seminars I’ve ever attended -Kiran Banjara, KB Investment Avenues, Ahmedabad-GJ
- Myself Sameer. Just want to share my feedback. From last 7 years, I am doing full-time trading in F&O segment (Nifty & Bank Nifty) using my technical study and Elliot wave counting. I attended 2 days Neo Wave seminar on 1st March at Goregaon. The session and teaching by Mr. Ashish Kyal was excellent. The topics covered in session e.g. new Neo wave patterns, new Elliott rules, 2 stage confirmation and Time Cycles were very useful. Today I applied these techniques on Nifty and Bank Nifty (Daily & 60 Min charts) and its working perfectly fine. I am very much satisfied with the course. Just want to say Thank You for sharing such valuable knowledge. I have also subscribed for your daily mail service on Nifty EOD and Elliott view. From last 3 months, I am reading these mails daily. I always verify my own analysis with your mails, before taking any entry in market. The accuracy and success ratio of your mails (analysis) is more than 98%, which is excellent. Thanks again. – Sameer Dharaskar,Mumbai