We have been doing lot of research on Cycles for more than a decade. Time Forecasting is most important subject and very less talked about. Probably because time is a dynamic component and not easy to forecast. We received overwhelming participation in the Master of Waves (MOW) seminar and for the very first time we will be discussing about Time Forecasting using Cycle analysis.
Everything in nature is governed by Cycles which is repeatable in nature. There are Seasonality Cycles, Decennial Cycle, Lunar Cycle, Solar Cycle and many more. Financial markets movement which is nothing but manifestation of the human thought process, psychology and perception about the future is also governed by Cyclical movements. Join us for the Training on Master of Cycles (MOC).
For the very first time Ashish Kyal, CMT will be sharing his decade of research on Time Forecasting and Cycle analysis for more than 12 hours of program.
The course is designed to aim at the following aspects of trading:
- Time the turn to the very Day, Hour and at times to the very Minute
- Different type of Cycle analysis – Hurst’s Cycle Analysis
- Gann Time Forecasting and Cycle analysis using Square of Nine
- De-trending prices to identify Cyclicality easily
- Understanding Seasonality for forming Quantitative aspect of Trading
- Why Timing the markets is utmost important to be a Successful Trader
- Trade Setups using Futures and Options
About Trainer and Ashish Kyal Trading Gurukul:
Ashish carries more than a decade of experience in stock trading technical analysis in World Equity, Currency, Commodity, Cryptocurrency markets using techniques like Elliott Waves, Neo wave, Time Cycles, and momentum tools like RSI, MACD, Moving averages, customized indicators. He is a frequent speaker on business channels like ET Now, Zee Business, CNBC TV18, BTVi and Bloomberg Quint.
Ashish also speaks at financial seminars like Chartered Market Technicians (CMT – USA), Association of Technical Market Analysts (ATMA), National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Sydenham Management college. He has also been invited as a guest speaker at National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) for the Post Graduate Certificate Program in Financial Economics.
Training is ideal for those who want to make money consistently by keeping small stoploss and letting the profits run based on systematic way of execution. The methods can be applied across Equity/ Commodity/ Currency markets.
The only pre-requisite is passion for learning objective method of trading.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Members of Equity, Commodity, Currency exchanges
- Brokers / Traders / Dealers
- Research analysts in Equity, Commodity and Currency markets
- Students who aspire to pursue career in Financial Markets
- Treasury dealers of Banks and Corporate
Ashish Kyal will be taking Limited Seats only as this is the First Ever Training on Cyclical Analysis & Time Forecasting combining Hurst’s and Gann Methods. Only a very few conducts it globally.
This is an Exclusive module and may not happen again until March 2021.
Where and when is the course? Online for the first time EVER
Dates: 26th September 2020 – 27th September 2020,
Time: 10 am to 4 pm
Training Duration: 12 hours (6 hours per day)
Investment for the training is Rs. 22,000 + 18% GST. Register before 15th September to avail. You can avail following by registering under Early Bird Offer
- Discounted price along with access to
- Free access to daily Nifty Neo wave research report till 30th September 2020
- Free access to Bank Nifty Elliott wave research till 30th September 2020
Early Bird Investment – Rs. 22,000 + 18% GST.
If registered after 15th September 2020 charges would be Rs. 26000 +18% GST. Limited seats, Registration is on first come first basis.