Timing the Market for a Successful Trading.
Master of Cycles (MOC) - 11th & 12th February 2023, Time: 10 am to 4 pm
Original Price: 49,000+18% GST, Offer Price: 22,000+18% GST= Total Rs. 25,960/-
The course is designed to aim at the following aspects of trading:
- Time the turn to the very Day, Hour and at times to the very Minute
- Different type of Cycle analysis – Hurst’s Cycle Analysis
- Gann Time Forecasting and Cycle analysis using Square of Nine
- De-trending prices to identify Cyclicality easily
- Understanding Seasonality for forming Quantitative aspect of Trading & much more
- Pre-session (Recording) and Follow up session
- Recordings of the sessions will be made available for the period of 10 days
- Lifetime Access to 5 bonus videos
3 Months of Mentorship On Timing the Market March 2023
Offer Price: Rs. 1,20,000+18% GST, Original Price: 2,80,000+18% GST
In This Mentorship Program You Will Get Access To:
- 36 hours of most desired Live training of Master of Cycles, Option Trading Using Technical Analysis, Mastering Elliott wave
- 18 hours of online access to the Advanced Technical analysis module + Elliott wave video links
- 3 months of Mentorship sessions – 3 Saturdays in a month, 3 hours each Saturday
- Recordings of the sessions will be made available for the period of 7 days
- Access to private group on Telegram and social media
- Handholding each Mentee and continued support post 3 months
Have Any Questions? Call / WhatsApp on 9920422202 / 8657764364
ABOUT ASHISH KYAL, CMT, Mentor, Author of International Book, Trader:
Ashish carries more than a decade of experience in stock trading technical analysis in World Equity, Currency, Commodity, Cryptocurrency markets using techniques like Elliott Waves, Neo wave, Time Cycles, and momentum tools like RSI, MACD, Moving averages, customized indicators. He is a frequent speaker on business channels like ET Now, Zee Business, CNBC TV18, BTVi and Bloomberg Quint.
Ashish also speaks at financial seminars like Chartered Market Technicians (CMT – USA), Association of Technical Market Analysts (ATMA), National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Sydenham Management college. He has also been invited as a guest speaker at National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) for the Post Graduate Certificate Program in Financial Economics.
“It was an eye opener for me. I was driving with one hand and with both hands, means only price now with time also. Learned a lot about value of time and its importance.”
By Amit Agarwal
"This was my second mentorship with Ashish Sir. It had several practical examples and case studies besides a live trading session. It has consolidated my learning and given me greater confidence in taking the trades. I hope to make a higher high and higher low in my trading journey from here on."
By Chaitanya Shukla