Most Advanced Technical analysis Training on Elliott wave, Neo wave and Hursts Time Cycles- Identifying trading opportunities with various indicators
Nifty has arrived at inflection zone. Prices are drifting higher but only to produce euphoria and not the momentum. Price to Earnings ratio – a parameter considered fundamental but has high technical value is suggesting we have reached the extreme zone for Nifty, Sensex, Bank Nifty and Midcap index. During this topping process markets might test patience of traders as they will be against the crowd. It takes strong belief in the techniques or methods to come out bold even when it is you against rest all. Neo wave and Time cycles are the methods that have stood the test of time. Also at times it is better to leave a few trades that are not worth the risk if you have a bigger picture in place.
Trust me trading involves combination of skills across Technical analysis, Risk Management, Money management and Mental strength – Psychology. I will be sharing across my personal experiences involving pitfalls a trader should be aware of and belief in the methods or techniques that helped me to be against the crowd at important turning junctures which was responsible to pay off for all the hard work and efforts.
Many believe that keeping it simple is the key to trading success but only if markets were moving in a strong Bull or Bear trend where buying on dips or selling on rallies is the brilliant strategy. However, when we are witnessing huge swings but hardly any progress in either direction on net basis learning advanced methods is utmost important. It is during such phases I built up my expertise on Elliott wave, Neo wave and later timing the trade using Gann Square of Nine Cycles and Hurst’s Time cycles.
Time is the essence for everything. It is applicable not only to our day to day life but for freely traded markets as well. A good trade setup if not timed properly can still result into a serious loss. There are very few technical analysis studies that focus on Time since most of the techniques are driven by Price alone!
The course is designed to aim at the following aspects of trading:
- Best Trade setups to enter the market
- How to make the most of the position by timing the exit
- Know when not to trade – A key to trading success
- Applying multiple techniques along with Elliott wave for high conviction trade setups
- Time cycles – A very important element to help reduce the number of probable scenarios to nearly one!
- How to keep the profits intact after a winning streak…
Ashish Kyal, CMT will be conducting Most Advanced Technical Analysis Training – Neo wave and Time Cycles on 29th-30th August, 2020 (Online).
About Trainer: Ashish carries vast experience of analyzing World Equity, Currency and Commodity markets using techniques like Elliott Waves, Neo wave,Time Cycles, and momentum tools like RSI, MACD, Moving averages, customized indicators. He is a frequent speaker on business channels like ET Now, Zee Business, CNBC TV18, Bloomberg TV. Ashish also speaks at financial seminars like Market Technicians Association (MTA – USA), Association of Technical Market Analysts (ATMA), National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Sydenham Management college. He is on the selection panel of GDPI for premiere B- Schools and invited by Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research to speak on Entrepreneurship. He has also been invited as a guest speaker at National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) for the Post Graduate Certificate Program in Financial Economics. Training Details: This training would cover Advanced Technical Analysis Concepts – Elliott Wave, Neo Wave and Time Cycles. Practical application of these advanced tools along with charts on Equity, Commodity, Forex and Global Markets.
- Overview of Elliott Wave
- Neo Wave – Difference between Elliott wave and Neo wave
- Methods to plot Neo waves on charts for clear wave identification
- Combining this with Bar techniques, Indicators, Trader psychology
- Two stage confirmations for capturing key reversals
- 5. Newly discovered patterns – Diametric, Extracting Triangle, Neutral Triangle
- Cycle Analysis: Time the market with accuracy using Time cycles
- Trade setups, Application of the concepts on charts
- Momentum Stock selection for Intraday trades with exit strategies
SCOPE: The training is ideal for those who want to analyze and understand Equity / Commodity / Forex markets in detail. Traders or investors who want to learn on how to build their investment portfolios or do trading for living. The course is designed for anyone and everyone keen to learn systematic way of trading using scientific approach. The only pre-requisite is passion for learning objective method of trading.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Members of Equity, Commodity, Currency exchanges
- Brokers / Traders / Dealers
- Research analysts in Equity, Commodity and Currency markets
- Students who aspire to pursue career in Financial Markets
- Treasury dealers of Banks and Corporate
Where and when is the course? The training is Online .
Dates: 29th August 2020 – 30th August 2020, Time: 10 am to 4 pm
Training Duration: 12 hours (6 hours per day) + 6 hours of Elliott wave online video links before the training.
Investment for the training is Rs. 22,000 + 18% GST. Register before 10th August to avail. You can avail following by registering under Early Bird Offer –
- Discounted price along with access to;
- Free Elliott wave training links (worth 6000)
- Free access to daily Nifty Neo wave research report till 10th August 2020
- Free access to Bank Nifty Elliott wave research till 10th August 2020
So, as soon as you register under Early bird offer along with discounted price get special access to above. Sooner you do the more time frame you will get for above valuable Elliott, Neo wave research.
If registered after 10th August 2020 charges would be Rs. 26000 +18% GST. Pay Here
Limited seats, Registration is on first come first basis.
Refer a friend and get 10% discount.
After the course :
- One week of free Nifty Neo wave research report to understand the practical application on real time basis
- One week of free Equity research report – The Financial Waves short term update our flagship product on Equities
- Instant interaction on Trader’s Forum at www.wavesstrategy.com
- All participants will be entitled for 20% Discount on any of our research products after the course for 1 month subscription.
How to Enroll?
To register for the training using either Credit Card or Net banking click the below button