A Mentor is the KEY to become A Disciplined Trader!
The Mentorship batch is starting from February 2020 onwards for a period of 3 months 32 hours of classroom training (4 days). As a trader the most important aspect I think is to manage risk and to have a clear trade plan. There are various methods that are available to read the market but a mentor who has decades of experience act as a guide for application of these methods in a disciplined way.
In this Mentorship program you will get access to
- 32 hours of classroom training (4 days) for the most desired training of Mastering Technical analysis and Mastering Elliott wave
- 22 hours of online access of the Advanced Technical analysis module + Elliott wave video links
- Access to past research reports to enhance the learning
- 3 months of Mentorship online sessions – 3 Saturdays in a month, 3 hours each Saturday
- Recordings of the sessions will be made available for the period of 7 days so that the concept can be learned again and again until the next class
- Access to private group on Facebook and social media
I always believe that traders are not born but can be made if the necessary discipline, belief and trust in the tools can be inculcated. A mentor reduces the learning that can take years to very short span of time by delivering the exact way in which it can be used. Many videos, concepts are available free online but to select winners it takes certain amount of attention and methods that a mentor can give.
Trust me this as an investment for brighter tomorrow but not just fees for yet another course. I am extremely passionate about what I do and I am thrilled to share my everyday insights with my every mentee.
Become a wonderful Trader!
Ashish Kyal, B.E., MBA, CMT
For more details: Contact Kalpana on +919920922639 / +91 9920422202
Its Great Knowledge above Elliott wave Study and great deeper knowledge to understand in simple way
Mr. Raj Kumar
A very Confused Subject made very easy to understand in very simple language.
The way Ashish sir, Explained Elliott wave and other indicator are awesome. Easily understood by a new person.