ONLINE Most Advanced Technical Analysis training Using Elliott Wave – Neo Wave, Hurst’s Time cycles
MASTER OF WAVES (MOW) SEASON – 2
Time Cycles is a important Technical Analysis forecasting method that can help Timing the turn on the very day to the minute. This along with Advanced Elliott Wave concepts like Neo wave can be extremely useful for Intraday Traders, Positional or Swing Traders and Investors.
We have enough proof that shows why the methods you are about to learn will change you as a trader to trade consistently. To make bold predictions and to time it well, we combine Hurst’ Time cycles along with Elliott wave, Neo wave. With this, Ichimoku Cloud can give the exact Entry, Exit strategy.
Here is the opportunity to Learn ONLINE without the need to travel. So use this opportunity to learn the best of the methods available in Technical analysis and how we are forecasting each moves on Nifty, Bank Nifty, Crude and Stocks despite of the news or events.
The course is designed to aim at the following aspects of trading:
- How to Trade Profitably using Futures & Options with consistency and clear targets, stoploss, partial profits methods
- A game plan to make money consistently using Advanced Technical Analysis
- Best Trade setups to enter the market using Advanced Elliott wave, Neo wave patterns
- Intraday trade setup with complete execution plan
- Time the trade to the day using Hurst’s Time cycles
- How to make the most of the position by timing the exit
- Applying multiple techniques along with Neo wave for high conviction trade setups
- How to keep the profits intact after a winning streak…
This training would cover Advanced stock market technical analysis Concepts – Elliott Wave, Neo Wave and Hurst’s Time Cycles. Practical application of these advanced tools along with charts on Equity, Commodity, Forex and Global Markets.
- Overview of Elliott Wave and application on Futures & Options
- Neo Wave – Difference between Elliott wave and Neo wave
- Methods to plot Neo waves on charts for clear wave identification
- Combining this with Bar techniques, Indicators, Trader psychology
- Two stage confirmations for capturing key reversals
- Newly discovered patterns – Diametric, Extracting Triangle, Neutral Triangle
- Cycle Analysis: Time the market to the day with accuracy using Hurst’s Time cycles
- Trade setups, Application of the concepts on charts
- Using Ichimoku Cloud for riding the trend and Swing trade setups
The training is ideal for those who want to analyze and understand Equity / Commodity / Forex markets in detail. Traders or investors who want to learn on how to build their investment portfolios or do trading for living. The course is designed for anyone and everyone keen to learn systematic way of trading using scientific approach. The only pre-requisite is passion for learning objective method of trading.
Ashish Kyal is a Chartered Market Technician (CMT – USA), Author of the book published Globally, carries vast experience of analyzing World Equity, Currency, Commodity, Cryptocurrency markets using techniques like Elliott Waves, Neo wave,Time Cycles, and momentum tools like RSI, MACD, Moving averages, customized indicators. He is a frequent speaker on business channels like ET Now, Zee Business, CNBC TV18, BTVi, CNBC Awaaz, Rajya Sabha TV and Bloomberg Quint.
Who Should attend?
Anyone a Graduate, House Wife, Beginner, Trader having years of trading experience, Research analyst, Brokers, Student looking forward to make career in financial markets or an Expert in Elliott wave can attend and look at the market that is seen by 10% of the traders who are actually making money.
By following simple rules and methods can make a killing in market if one takes a systematic risk and understands the probability of success.
Where and when is the course? The training is Online
Dates: 04th – 05th September 2021, Time: 10 am to 4 pm
Training Duration: 12 hours (6 hours per day) + 6 hours of Elliott wave online video links before the training
Investment for the training is Rs. 22,000 + 18% GST. Register before 05th August 2021 to avail Early Bird Offer –
- Discounted price along with access to;
- Free Elliott wave training links (worth 10000)
- 5 Bonus Videos with Lifetime access
So, as soon as you register under Early bird offer along with discounted price get special access to above.
If registered after 05th August 2021 charges would be Rs. 49,000+18% GST.
Limited seats, Registration is on first come first basis.
Refer a friend and get 10% discount
After the course :
One week of free Access to recorded session to understand the practical application on real time basis
One week of free Equity research report – The Financial Waves short term update our flagship product on Equities
Instant interaction on Trader’s Forum at www.wavesstrategy.com
All participants will be entitled for 20% Discount on any of our research products after the course for 1 month subscription
How to Enroll?
To register for the training using either Credit Card or Net banking click the below buttonPay Now
Mentorship program has improved my edge in intraday trading as I have made huge profits in past couple of months following things taught in Mentorship
One should attend 2 MOTA 2 MOW atleast 1 Mentorship program for me for in financial world your are next to God like Mr. Modi for world.
Great Mentor. Keeps things logical and simple. And a Humble person. Hats off to your mentoring skills. That differentiates. Thank you
Great to have you as a mentor Ashish. It has given me immense confidence to combine all the techniques and build a method, a system for an objective approach to trading. I was always looking for a mentor and I found one in you Ashish. Many thanks.
Few cents from my side – We need mentor and guide who cannot only impart knowledge but show us the path …. I recommend to join his mentorship which will help learn technical analysis but also wholistic way of looking at market
Amazing learning experience in the Mentorship program. Your passion for teaching is commendable. Got a very good insight on how to develop a view on market using Technical analysis. The best part is you are pushing us to form our view rather than taking readymade answers from you