I have mentioned since months that 2019 will go in history as the year of volatility and it has moved precisely as expected. To make bold predictions and time it well I personally combine Hurst’ Time cycles along with Elliott wave, Neo wave. With this, if you apply Ichimoku Cloud the power increases multifold. See how to disect what smart money is doing using Volume Profile.
For the very first time, we will be conducting this Advanced Technical Analysis training and combining Neo wave with Volume profile
The course is designed to aim at the following aspects of trading:
- How to avoid losses and why most of the traders loose
- A game plan to make money consistently using advanced technical analysis
- Best Trade setups to enter the market
- Intraday trade setup with complete execution plan
- Time the trade to the day using Hurst’s Time cycles
- How to make the most of the position by timing the exit
- Know when not to trade – A key to trading success
- Applying multiple techniques along with Neo wave for high conviction trade setups
- How to keep the profits intact after a winning streak…
For the first time combine Volume profile with Neo wave methods – Ashish Kyal, CMT will be conducting Training on Elliott wave, Neo wave, Hurst’s Time Cycles Technical Analysis and combining with Ichimoku Cloud, Introduction to Volume Profile on 30th November, 1st December 2019
Ashish carries more than a decade of experience in stock trading technical analysis in World Equity, Currency, Commodity, Crypto currency markets using techniques like Elliott Waves, Neo wave, Time Cycles, and momentum tools like RSI, MACD, Moving averages, customized indicators. He is a frequent speaker on business channels like ET Now, Zee Business, CNBC TV18, BTVi.
Ashish also speaks at financial seminars like Chartered Market Technicians (CMT – USA), Association of Technical Market Analysts (ATMA), National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Sydenham Management college. He has also been invited as a guest speaker at National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) for the Post Graduate Certificate Program in Financial Economics.
CNBC TV18 Bull’s Eye –Ashish Kyal, CMT won consecutive 4th time Stock analysis!
This training would cover Advanced stock market technical analysis Concepts – Elliott Wave, Neo Wave and Hurst’s Time Cycles. Practical application of these advanced tools along with charts on Equity, Commodity, Forex and Global Markets.
- Overview of Elliott Wave
- Neo Wave – Difference between Elliott wave and Neo wave
- Methods to plot Neo waves on charts for clear wave identification
- Combining this with Bar techniques, Indicators, Trader psychology
- Two stage confirmations for capturing key reversals
- Newly discovered patterns – Diametric, Extracting Triangle, Neutral Triangle
- Cycle Analysis: Time the market to the day with accuracy using Hurst’s Time cycles
- Trade setups, Application of the concepts on charts
- Using Ichimoku Cloud for riding the trend and Intraday trade setups for technical analysis for intraday trading
- Introduction to Volume Profile
Training is ideal for those who want to make money consistently by keeping small stoploss and letting the profits run based on systematic way of execution. The methods can be applied across Equity/ Commodity/ Currency markets.
The only pre-requisite is passion for learning objective method of trading.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Members of Equity, Commodity, Currency exchanges
- Brokers / Traders / Dealers
- Research analysts in Equity, Commodity and Currency markets
- Students who aspire to pursue career in Financial Markets
- Treasury dealers of Banks and Corporate
Where and when is the course? The training is at Hotel Connaught Royale, 106, Babar Rd, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
(Includes morning breakfast , Lunch & Evening Hi tea)
Dates: 30th November 2019 – 1st December 2019, Time: 10 am to 6 pm
Training Duration: 16 hours (8 hours per day) + 6 hours of Elliott wave online video links before the training
Investment for the training is Rs. 22,000 + 18% GST. Register before 25th October to avail. You can avail following by registering under Early Bird Offer –
- Discounted price along with access to;
- Free Elliott wave training links (worth 4000)
- Free access to daily Nifty Neo wave research report till 31st October 2019
- Free access to Bank Nifty Elliott wave research till 31st October 2019
So, as soon as you register under Early bird offer along with discounted price get special access to above. Sooner you do the more time frame you will get for above valuable Elliott, Neo wave research.
If registered after 25th October 2019 charges would be Rs. 25000 +18% GST
Limited seats, Registration is on first come first basis.
Refer a friend and get 10% discount
After the course :
- One Month of free Nifty Neo wave research report to understand the practical application on real time basis
- One week of free Equity research report – The Financial Waves short term update our flagship product on Equities
- Instant interaction on Trader’s Forum at www.wavesstrategy.com
- All participants will be entitled for 20% Discount on any of our research products after the course for 1 month subscription
- Training Certificate on Elliott wave, Neo wave, Hurst’s Time cycles, Ichimoku Cloud
How to Enroll?
To register for the training using either Credit Card or Net banking click the below button
Testimonial by CA. Sharad Daga for Mr. Ashish Kyal
Testimonial by Kishor Rach for Ashish Kyal
- I was the last candidate getting into Mr. Ashish Kyal webinar and I was very lucky to have boarded to me as his classes were how my first teacher taught me a b c d he was clear precise and ensured that even a layman like me understood every minute thing about being technical and about the wave patterns. He covered what could be termed at school a dry subject with so much of passion and created an auto instinct in students like me to be glued to what was an absolute transformation of how we look at charts. In fact I have become a fan of my guru and will be part of his journey here on … Continue your good work. You are very genuine in what you are doing in this world of fake people My name is Subramanian Mahalingam My qualification is I am BCOM, ACA Grad, CWA and Masters in Oracle Financials I am CFO of an Infra company and group with topline of 1000 cr. –Subramanian Mahalingam, Telengana
- The simplification of complex subject of “Elliot Waves” and combination of Elliot Waves Technical Analysis Tools are not only Awesome, but Unique too. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed Mr. Kyal’s Seminar at Sarovar Premier Hotel, Bombay during 13th & 14th October, 2013 because of his Flawless, Plain (Jargon free) and Lucid Language. Best of all I liked his virtue to teach what he really performs in his real professional life.And last, but not least, Mr. Kyal’s Seminar was the Best of All Seminars I’ve ever attended -Kiran Banjara, KB Investment Avenues, Ahmedabad-GJ
- Myself Sameer. Just want to share my feedback. From last 7 years, I am doing full-time trading in F&O segment (Nifty & Bank Nifty) using my technical study and Elliot wave counting. I attended 2 days Neo Wave seminar on 1st March at Goregaon. The session and teaching by Mr. Ashish Kyal was excellent. The topics covered in session e.g. new Neo wave patterns, new Elliott rules, 2 stage confirmation and Time Cycles were very useful. Today I applied these techniques on Nifty and Bank Nifty (Daily & 60 Min charts) and its working perfectly fine. I am very much satisfied with the course. Just want to say Thank You for sharing such valuable knowledge. I have also subscribed for your daily mail service on Nifty EOD and Elliott view. From last 3 months, I am reading these mails daily. I always verify my own analysis with your mails, before taking any entry in market. The accuracy and success ratio of your mails (analysis) is more than 98%, which is excellent. Thanks again. – Sameer Dharaskar,Mumbai